God created her, I carried her, now she is my happiness and my laughter.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kisses

Well, it has come time to start really going through the house, organizing and getting things ready for the packers. I leave in 48 days. I went through all of Emma's toys and stuffed animals getting rid of all the ones she doesn't play with anymore. Emma helped as she always does, trying to do exactly what I do every moment of the day. When we got to the stuffed animals, though, Emma took a different approach. She picked up a stuffed animal, kissed it, set it down, then picked up another and kissed it. She went on like that through each animal. It was so cute.
Lately, Emma has been very happy and fun. She's learning more and more words. I can just about understand anything that she says even though it is still mostly garbled. She is a real joy to be around. I don't know what I would do with out her.

No comments:

Post a Comment