God created her, I carried her, now she is my happiness and my laughter.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My little copy cat

I just finished looking through a One Step Ahead magazine to look for Christmas ideas for Emma. I set it down to go to their website and of course Emma wanted to look at the magazine then, too. Maybe she will give me an idea as to what she wants for Christmas. She's standing behind me on the computer chair now, leaning on my back and flipping through the magazine like its a newspaper.
This morning, I made pancakes. I fed Emma first so I could clean up the kitchen in peace. Emma ate two full pancakes and drank some milk and then I took her out of her high chair. It wasn't 10 minutes later, I was sitting down with my pancakes and she decided she wanted to eat with me again. She sat in the table chair next to me and nibbled on another pancake and drank her milk, just like me. We talked for a little bit and then I got up and pushed my chair in. Silly Emma, got up and pushed her chair in too. :)
Emma follows me around the house doing exactly what I do. It's so cute, but so nerve racking. I already know she's picking up bad habits, I just hope they aren't too bad....and now I have a magazine on my head so I'll take this time to go flip the chicken which I'm cooking up for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment