God created her, I carried her, now she is my happiness and my laughter.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Questions about Dad

Found some questions to ask Emma about Daddy.
1. How old is Dad? Big

2. What color is Dad's hair and eyes? Hair: black Eyes: Green (I think she's right. I don't even know ha ha)

3. What does Dad like to wear? Ships, when I go to Jammy's and I see my cousins.

4. What does Dad like to eat? Chicken

5. What makes Dad smart? Laughing

6. What does Dad work hard at? Ship

7. What does Dad always tell you? Get a time out (he doesn't say it that often, but I guess it stays in her mind lol)

8. What makes Dad happy? Laughing

9. Where would Dad go if he went on a trip and what would he take with him? He would go on a boat and take Emma (so, sweet)

10. What do you love about your Dad? Not going on a trip

11. What would you give your Dad? Chicken and bread

(I asked Emma number 12 and she said, "Oh, my mother's calling" and ran off. I called her back.)

12. What is your favorite thing about Dad? Time outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment