God created her, I carried her, now she is my happiness and my laughter.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Questions I asked Emma

Pinterest had this fun idea to ask your kids a few question about yourself. Her answers at 3 years old were hilarious. I want to try and remember to do this each year.

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Daddy

2. What makes Mommy happy?
Bad

3. What makes Mommy sad?
Happy (I don't think she understands these emotions lol but she knows her opposites)

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
After asking this question Emma just started laughing hysterically.

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Walked to the store

6. How old is Mommy?
3

7. How tall is Mommy?
Huge (and she held her hands high in the air)

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
school (kind of true)

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Be Grumpy (lol little does she know I go off and sleep and eat chocolate)

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
time out's (ha ha ha)

11. What is Mommy really good at?
Princess Celestia (A my little Pony character which was sitting on the table as I asked these questions lol)

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
flowers, plants, crowns, headbands, and hairties (huh, I thought I was pretty good at that stuff.)

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
books (kind of true)

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Speghetti-o's (her favorite)

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Helping her with her pumpkin

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Princess Celestia

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
school

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
tall (true)

19. How are you and Mommy different?
puppies.....(ok)

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
hugs (and she proceeded to hug me)

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Washington (what?! It's probably the only "place" she knows to say lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment