God created her, I carried her, now she is my happiness and my laughter.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Emma's 4th Birthday

Sorry it took me so long to get her birthday posted. I'm lazy about doing posts that require pictures. She had a great turn out of all her girl-friends and teachers from school. To this day, she still thinks the pink unicorn can be seen at Pantano Stables. I still have the horn so maybe someday I'll take her back to see "Miss Kitty" - the horse actress.




 I felt a little sorry for Miss Kitty. She looked a little clownish. But all the kids loved her!
 Was a hot and sunny afternoon. We had colored sprite and you can see her cake on the table. The food didn't go over too well in the heat.
 Bubbles and balls while we waited for Miss Kitty to come out.


No comments:

Post a Comment