God created her, I carried her, now she is my happiness and my laughter.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter Break

This has been a strange Christmas season for us. We are living in Arizona permanently, I started school,  and Jacey is joining us this year.  Though I have managed to make a couple batches of chef mix, I did not get a Christmas tree or lights hung. Fortunately, Christmas is being held at mom and dad's where a live tree stands fully decorated and cooking baking is planned for later this week.

I quickly came to realize this winter break that I was not going to be able to do all the traditional things I normally do. And that's ok. Personally, I could not be happier. I really enjoyed fall semester at school and, frankly, wish there wasn't such a long break. I like to stay busy. I like to have something that I have to do each day. On the other hand, I've made a list of winter break activities to do and spending some time at home with the kids should be nice for all involved.

Next semester I'll be going full swing with more classes then before and will also be looking for a job as well. So, I'll be very busy. This will be a trying but most likely needed break.

No comments:

Post a Comment