God created her, I carried her, now she is my happiness and my laughter.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Camper livin' update

I sent out a camper update to most of our family and friends, but for those of you who only keep up with the Lee family via this blog I will let you know where we are at with the camper situation. We went to Eugene, OR a couple weekends ago to see the RV we were really interested in. It turned out to be a VERY nice camper for a little amount of money (in comparison to others we had looked at). The owner was super nice. She paid for our hotel room and took us to lunch and a little out door cafe. I had a turkey sandwich that was to die for. So, we bought the camper. It has a loft in the back with floor space underneath. That will be Emma's room. It's 36 foot with 3 slides. We are very excited about this move, only 30 more days. It honestly can not happen soon enough. The Eugene RV dealership is holding the RV for us until December 1st and is brining it up for us then. Actually, since Jason has LASIK November 30th, we'll probably see if they can bring the camper sooner as he'll be down for the count for a few days afterwards and I have no intentions of moving all these boxes on my own. For those of you who still think we're crazy, you would never believe how many people are doing this now a days. In this economy, RV living is the way to go if you have a small family.

No comments:

Post a Comment