God created her, I carried her, now she is my happiness and my laughter.

Monday, October 3, 2011

I guess I'm not ready

I woke up feeling really happy this morning. So, I decided not to take any of my depression medicine. I thought "I'M CURED!" An hour and a half later I almost cried because the RV we really liked was already pending sale. And in a 10 minute increment of time I had nearly had a nervous break down about that, missing the Navy and my Master Chief, missing the Gunsmoke house my Dad built for our family, missing my friend Dana and remembering how she taught me how to make ramen noodles. (Don't laugh that I didn't know). Now I feel numb again and feeling more depressed that I wasn't cured. Oh, well. Back on the medicine I guess. I have plans to get out of the house and take Emma to the indoor play ground. Our evening plans of looking at campers are foiled so we'll probably just team up to clean the house instead. And I guess we're back to hoping for the 2011 we were wanting before.

1 comment:

  1. God uses different things like pending sales to guide you to the things he wants for you. Don't despair. Sometimes it's his way of saying "no" or "wait". Were you that bad with the depression before the meds?

    ReplyDelete