God created her, I carried her, now she is my happiness and my laughter.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

14May10 2228

I tried to be so organized before I left with Mom for our trip to Idaho. I wanted to come home to a clean house. But, we left in such a hurry Saturday morning that I didn't even realize the disorganization that awaited me when I got home. (Of course, my hopes of my bedroom cleaning itself while I was gone were crashed). But worse than a dirty kitchen, I realized I only had one diaper left for Emma which she quickly became in need of. So, on the way to Seattle to drop mom off at the airport and then all the way back home; Emma had plenty of time to completely over fill her diaper and pants. With no diapers to even change her into on the drive back, I feel it's needless to say Emma was a little fussy the last hour of the trip. Luckily back at home, I did have some pull-ups from when I had been working on potty training. They actually ended up working out quite nicely. Emma was able to wear one until I could get to walmart.

We had a great time in Idaho. I had been 6 years over due for a visit. But, even with the set backs at home, I have really been enjoying my time back with Emma. She can be a pill but she is over all pleasant to be around. She didn't seem tired tonight so I let her stay up until almost 10. She's so goofy and happy all the time. I could laugh and play with her all day. I am sad to see my daily work schedule around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment