God created her, I carried her, now she is my happiness and my laughter.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

25 APR 2010 0735

Number One rule for any baking or cooking - "You must start with a clean kitchen." This being said I can finally start making my frosting an hour after I started cleaning up. No, the kitchen wasn't that dirty but I started this project before Hubby and Daughter were awake so I had the quiet to think about things. All that thinking made me think I could take a break and post some facebook comments. Getting back to work I see in the dishwasher that my bathroom toothbrush holder is clean but on my way through the living room to put that away I pick up clutter and feed the cats. Isn't that always how it is? So, while the rule simply states "a clean kitchen" I can happily say I'm starting with a clean house and updated facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment