God created her, I carried her, now she is my happiness and my laughter.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

15May10 1926

Let's take yogurt for example. In my refrigerator, I try to be organized and with something like yogurt, I line it up one after the other in a row (or column if you will). But, I always take from the back of the column because if I were to take from the front first it would irritate me later on to have to reach for a yogurt in the way back of the fridge. Well, yesterday, it hit me that I'm still reaching way in the back for yogurt. lol. I don't know why I thought I was making it easier. I guess each day gets easier verses harder if I start from the back....and now Emma has found, dumped out, and eating the marshmellows so I better get to it.

1 comment:

  1. I like your little saying at the top of the page about God creating her etc.

    ReplyDelete