God created her, I carried her, now she is my happiness and my laughter.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Must Have

Something I will always have somewhere in my house is a notebook for lists. I make a list of everything which is a trait I learned from my mother. I have gone far and beyond a simple grocery list. I have my groceries, my errands and it doesn't stop there. I have lists of Things I need to look into before getting out of the Navy, Things I want to say in my blog, meals I can eat on my diet, meals Emma likes to eat in general, items I like and want in my future dream house, things to get done by the time Jason gets back from deployment, things to do that will keep me sane while Jason is on deployment, birthday ideas, honey do list for when Jason gets back (mostly Josh takes care of all that as time goes by), things to get at walmart, things to get my sister, movies I've watched while Jason is on deployment, school ideas for Emma....that's just my new notebook. I don't have time to get my filled notebook out (which I kept, of course, because I never throw anything out. Besides you never know when I might need to venture back to an old list.)
Mom, you held the title for all these years and wore the crown, but if I'm afraid to announce that I might be the new "List Queen." You know what I just did? I just listed all my lists. The ultimate list! Bam! and Boom-shocka-locka!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. I would say you definitely get the crown. But Kimberly is a close second. She has a schedule that beats all schedules. Man, I feel so unorganized now. :)

    ReplyDelete