God created her, I carried her, now she is my happiness and my laughter.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

This might sounds a little weird but it was too funny to ignore

This morning Emma went to the drawer where I keep my bras and she pulled one out and said, "I need boob" then she tried to put it under her shirt.

Later, I was going into the bathroom to comb my hair before we left the house. Emma said, "Go potty." I said, "I don't need to go." She pointed at our toilet which has a green cover on it. She said "Go potty right here." Then she went to her bathroom and said, "Go on the purple. (Her toilet seat cover is purple). I said, "No, I'm not going to go on the purple." So she came back in my bathroom and said "Go on the green." So I went to appease her. As I sat down she got all excited and said, "Good! You're going on the green!"

No comments:

Post a Comment